Introduction to special issue on overschooling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 19 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duncan, Greg J. & Hoffman, Saul D., 1981. "The incidence and wage effects of overeducation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 75-86, February.
- Richard R. Verdugo & Naomi Turner Verdugo, 1989. "The Impact of Surplus Schooling on Earnings: Some Additional Findings," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 24(4), pages 629-643.
- Maite Blazquez & Silvio Rendon, 2006.
"Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia,"
0607, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Blázquez Cuesta, Maite & Rendon, Silvio, 2007. "Over-Education in Multilingual Economies: Evidence from Catalonia," IZA Discussion Papers 3061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wielers, Rudi & Meer, Peter van der, 2002. "Lower educated workers and part-time work : the Netherlands, 1973-1991," Research Report 02A26, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- van der Meer, Peter H., 2006. "The validity of two education requirement measures," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 211-219, April.
- Büchel, Felix & Battu, Harminder, 2002. "The Theory of Differential Overqualification: Does it Work?," IZA Discussion Papers 511, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.