The relation between a university's football record and the size of its applicant pool
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2007.
"Down, Set, Hike: The Economic Impact of College Football Games on Local Economies,"
0702, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2007. "Down, Set, Hike: The Economic Impact of College Football Games on Local Economies," Working Papers 0701, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Porter, Stephen R. & Toutkoushian, Robert K., 2006. "Institutional research productivity and the connection to average student quality and overall reputation," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 605-617, December.
- Bezmen, Trisha & Depken II, Craig A., 1998.
"School Characteristics and the Demand for College,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 205-210, April.
- Mulholland, Sean & Tomic, Aleksandar & Sholander, Samuel, 2010. "The Faculty Flutie Factor: Does Football Performance Affect a University’s US News and World Report Peer Assessment Score?," MPRA Paper 26443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malcolm Getz & John Siegfried, 2010. "What Does Intercollegiate Athletics Do To or For Colleges and Universities?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1005, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Mayer-Foulkes, David, 2002. "On the dynamics of quality student enrollment at institutions of higher education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 481-489, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.