Dynamics in a non-scale R&D growth model with human capital: Explaining the Japanese and South Korean development experiences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010.
"Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-440, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3092, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossmann, Volker & Steger, Thomas M. & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," FSES Working Papers 414, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Volker Grossmann & Thomas M. Steger & Timo Trimborn, 2010. "Quantifying Optimal Growth Policy," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_051, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Kei-Mu Yi & Michelle Connolly, 2010.
"How Much of South Korea's Growth Miracle can be Explained by Trade Policy?,"
2010 Meeting Papers
1006, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michelle Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2009. "How much of South Korea's growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Papers 09-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Michelle Connolly & Kei-Mu Yi, 2008. "How much of South Korea’s growth miracle can be explained by trade policy?," Working Paper Series 2008-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hernan Moscoso Boedo, 2007.
"Optimal Technology and Development,"
2007 Meeting Papers
144, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco, 2008.
"Growth outside the stable path: Lessons from the European reconstruction,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 568-588, April.
- Francisco Alvarez-Cuadrado, 2006. "Growth Outside The Stable Path: Lessons From The European Reconstruction," Departmental Working Papers 2006-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2010.
"A unified theory of structural change,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2010-34, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011.
"Transition dynamics in the neoclassical growth model : the case of South Korea,"
11-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Yongsung Chang & Andreas Hornstein, 2011. "Transition Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model: The Case of South Korea," RCER Working Papers 565, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Shu-Shiuan Lu, 2012.
"East Asian growth experience revisited from the perspective of a neoclassical model,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(3), pages 359-376, July.
- Shu-shiuan Lu, 2012. "Code and data files for "East Asian growth experience revisited from the perspective of a neoclassical model"," Computer Codes 09-1, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Shu-Shiuan Liu, 2012. "Online Appendix to "East Asian Growth Experience Revisited from the Perspective of a Neoclassical Model"," Technical Appendices 09-1, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.