Frequent price changes under menu costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 23 (1999)
Issue (Month): 7 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Danziger, Leif, 1983. "Price Adjustments with Stochastic Inflation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(3), pages 699-707, October.
- Sheshinski, Eytan & Weiss, Yoram, 1983. "Optimum Pricing Policy under Stochastic Inflation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(3), pages 513-29, July.
- repec:fth:coluec:465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danziger, Leif, 1984. "Stochastic Inflation and the Optimal Policy of Price Adjustment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(1), pages 98-108, January.
- Hansen, Per Svejstrup, 1996. "Permanent effects of monetary policy in a dynamic menu cost model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 61-66, July.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1991. "Analytical Approximations in Models of Hysteresis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 141-51, January.
- Giuseppe Bertola & Ricardo J. Caballero, 1990.
"Kinked Adjustment Costs and Aggregate Dynamics,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5, pages 237-296
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mankiw, N Gregory, 1985. "Small Menu Costs and Large Business Cycles: A Macroeconomic Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 100(2), pages 529-38, May.
- Gautier, E. & Le Saout, R., 2012.
"The Dynamics of Gasoline Prices: Evidence from Daily French Micro Data,"
375, Banque de France.
- Erwan Gautier & Ronan Le Saout, 2012. "The Dynamics of Gasoline Prices: Evidence from Daily French Micro Data," Working Papers hal-00759095, HAL.
- Fougere, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Herve, 2008.
"Restaurant Prices And The Minimum Wage,"
44084, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," IZA Discussion Papers 4070, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Denis FOUGERE & Erwan GAUTIER & Hervé LE BIHAN, 2009. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working Papers 2009-13, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Fougère, D. & Gautier, E. & Le Bihan, H., 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," Working papers 216, Banque de France.
- Fougère, Denis & Gautier, Erwan & Le Bihan, Hervé, 2008. "Restaurant Prices and the Minimum Wage," CEPR Discussion Papers 6892, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davis, Michael C & Hamilton, James D, 2004.
"Why Are Prices Sticky? The Dynamics of Wholesale Gasoline Prices,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37, February.
- Michael C. Davis & James D. Hamilton, 2003. "Why Are Prices Sticky? The Dynamics of Wholesale Gasoline Prices," NBER Working Papers 9741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erwan Gautier, 2009.
"Les ajustements microéconomiques des prix : une synthèse des modèles théoriques et résultats empiriques,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 0(3), pages 323-372.
- Gautier, E., 2008. "Les ajustements microéconomiques des prix : une synthèse des modèles théoriques et résultats empiriques," Working papers 211, Banque de France.
- Vítor Gaspar & Andrew Levin & Fernando Martins & Frank Smets, 2009.
"Evidence from surveys of price-setting managers: Policy lessons and directions for ongoing research,"
w200927, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Gaspar, Vítor & Levin, Andrew & Martins, Fernando Manuel & Smets, Frank, 2007. "Evidence from Surveys of Price-Setting Managers: Policy Lessons and Directions for Ongoing Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 6227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2006.
"(S,s) Pricing: Does the Heterogeneity Wipe Out the Asymmetry on Micro Level?,"
MERIT Working Papers
033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2006. "(S,s) Pricing: Does the Heterogeneity Wipe Out the Asymmetry on Micro Level?," MERIT Working Papers 033, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2012. "Asymmetric (S,s) Pricing: Implications for Monetary Policy," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 177-204.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.