Optimal management of an R&D budget
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 21 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998.
"Wald Revisited: The Optimal Level of Experimentation,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1176, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Giuseppe Moscarini & Lones Smith, 1998. "Wald Revisited: The Optimal Level of Experimentation," Working papers 98-4, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lukach, R. & Kort, P.M. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2007.
"Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete,"
2007-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter M. Kort & Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans, 2007. "Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete," CESifo Working Paper Series 2027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Richard C. Green & Vasant Naik, 1998. "Valuation and Return Dynamics of New Ventures," NBER Working Papers 6745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.