Age-differentiated minimum wages in developing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 84 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Rubio-Ramírez Juan F., 2008.
"Fiscal policy and minimum wage for redistribution: an equivalence result,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(11), pages 1-8.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez, 2005. "Fiscal policy and minimum wage for redistribution: an equivalence result," Working Paper 2005-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Neumark, David & Cunningham, Wendy & Siga, Lucas, 2006.
"The effects of the minimum wage in Brazil on the distribution of family incomes: 1996-2001,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 136-159, June.
- David Neumark & Wendy Cunningham & Lucas Siga, 2004. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in Brazil on the Distribution of Family Incomes: 1996-2001," Working Papers 050627, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- William Maloney & Jairo Mendez, 2004.
"Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages. Evidence from Latin America,"
in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 109-130
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maloney, William F. & Nunez, Jairo & Cunningham, Wendy & Fiess, Norbert & Montenegro, Claudio & Murrugarra, Edmundo & Santamaria,Mauricio & Sepulveda, Claudia, 2001. "Measuring the impact of minimum wages : evidence from Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2597, The World Bank.
- William F. Maloney & Jairo Nunez Mendez, 2003. "Measuring the Impact of Minimum Wages: Evidence from Latin America," NBER Working Papers 9800, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Stephen P, 1987. "Taxes, Redistribution, and the Minimum Wage: A Theoretical Analysis," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(3), pages 477-89, August.
- Michael J. Pisani & José A. Pagán, 2003. "Sectoral Queuing in a Transitional Economy: The Case of Nicaragua in the 1990s," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 17(4), pages 571-597, December.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Roberts, Kevin, 1987. "Minimum wage legislation as a second best policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 490-498.
- Maloney, William F, 1999. "Does Informality Imply Segmentation in Urban Labor Markets? Evidence from Sectoral Transitions in Mexico," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 13(2), pages 275-302, May.
- Gindling, T. H. & Terrell, Katherine, 2004.
"The Effects of Multiple Minimum Wages Throughout the Labor Market,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- T. H. Gindling & Katherine Terrell, 2004. "The Effects of Multiple Minimum Wages Throughout the Labor Market," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-701, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Yamada, Gustavo, 1996. "Urban Informal Employment and Self-Employment in Developing Countries: Theory and Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(2), pages 289-314, January.
- Miguel Jaramillo Baanante, 2004. "Minimum Wage Effects under Endogenous Compliance: Evidence from Peru," Económica, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0(1-2), pages 85-123, January-D.
- Arantza Gorostiaga & Juan Francisco Rubio-Ramírez, 2004. "Optimal minimum wage in a competitive economy," Working Paper 2004-30, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Freeman, Richard B, 1996. "The Minimum Wage as a Redistributive Tool," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 639-49, May.
- Rodrigo A. Cerda & Diego Saravia, 2009. "Optimal Taxation With Heterogeneous Firms," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 518, Central Bank of Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.