Simulation-based sequential analysis of Markov switching stochastic volatility models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 51 (2007)
Issue (Month): 9 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1996.
"Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference And Comparison With Arch Models,"
- Kim, Sangjoon & Shephard, Neil & Chib, Siddhartha, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 361-93, July.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard, 1994. "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers 3., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Sangjoon Kim, Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, . "Stochastic volatility: likelihood inference and comparison with ARCH models," Economics Papers W26, revised version of W, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hamilton, James D. & Susmel, Raul, 1994.
"Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity and changes in regime,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-2), pages 307-333.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS programs to estimate Hamilton-Susmel Markov Switching ARCH model," Statistical Software Components RTZ00083, Boston College Department of Economics.
- So, Mike K P & Lam, K & Li, W K, 1998. "A Stochastic Volatility Model with Markov Switching," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 16(2), pages 244-53, April.
- Chou, Ray Yeutien, 1988. "Volatility Persistence and Stock Valuations: Some Empirical Evidence Using Garch," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(4), pages 279-94, October-D.
- Lamoureux, Christopher G & Lastrapes, William D, 1990. "Persistence in Variance, Structural Change, and the GARCH Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(2), pages 225-34, April.
- Raggi, Davide & Bordignon, Silvano, 2012.
"Long memory and nonlinearities in realized volatility: A Markov switching approach,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3730-3742.
- S. Bordignon & D. Raggi, 2010. "Long memory and nonlinearities in realized volatility: a Markov switching approach," Working Papers 694, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Monica Billio & Maddalena Cavicchioli, 2013. "“Markov Switching Models for Volatility: Filtering, Approximation and Duality”," Working Papers 2013:24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francq, Christian & ZakoIÂ¨an, Jean-Michel, 2008. "Deriving the autocovariances of powers of Markov-switching GARCH models, with applications to statistical inference," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3027-3046, February.
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Weihong Huang & Huanhuan Zheng, 2011.
"Estimating Behavioural Heterogeneity Under Regime Switching,"
Research Paper Series
290, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Huang, Weihong & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2012. "Estimating behavioural heterogeneity under regime switching," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 446-460.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009.
"Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models,"
09-31, Bank of Canada.
- He, Zhongfang & Maheu, John M., 2010. "Real time detection of structural breaks in GARCH models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2628-2640, November.
- Zhongfang He & John M Maheu, 2008. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Papers tecipa-336, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Zhongfang He & John M. Maheu, 2009. "Real Time Detection of Structural Breaks in GARCH Models," Working Paper Series 11_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Giampiero Gallo & Edoardo Otranto, 2007.
"Volatility Spillovers, Interdependence and Comovements: A Markov Switching Approach,"
Econometrics Working Papers Archive
wp2007_11, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Gallo, Giampiero M. & Otranto, Edoardo, 2008. "Volatility spillovers, interdependence and comovements: A Markov Switching approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3011-3026, February.
- Trojan, Sebastian, 2013. "Regime Switching Stochastic Volatility with Skew, Fat Tails and Leverage using Returns and Realized Volatility Contemporaneously," Economics Working Paper Series 1341, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina & Enrique ter Horst, 2009.
"Stochastic Volatility Models Including Open, Close, High and Low Prices,"
- Enrique Ter Horst & Abel Rodriguez & Henryk Gzyl & German Molina, 2012. "Stochastic volatility models including open, close, high and low prices," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 199-212, May.
- Sengupta, Raghu Nandan & Sengupta, Angana, 2011. "Some variants of adaptive sampling procedures and their applications," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3183-3196, December.
- Sadefo Kamdem, J. & Genz, A., 2008. "Approximation of multiple integrals over hyperboloids with application to a quadratic portfolio with options," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(7), pages 3389-3407, March.
- Morio, Jérôme & Jacquemart, Damien & Balesdent, Mathieu & Marzat, Julien, 2013. "Optimisation of interacting particle systems for rare event estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 117-128.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.