Modelling high-dimensional data by mixtures of factor analyzers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 41 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Viroli, 2010. "Dimensionally Reduced Model-Based Clustering Through Mixtures of Factor Mixture Analyzers," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 363-388, November.
- Galimberti, Giuliano & Montanari, Angela & Viroli, Cinzia, 2009. "Penalized factor mixture analysis for variable selection in clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4301-4310, October.
- McLachlan, G. J. & Khan, N., 2004. "On a resampling approach for tests on the number of clusters with mixture model-based clustering of tissue samples," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 90-105, July.
- Montanari, Angela & Viroli, Cinzia, 2011. "Maximum likelihood estimation of mixtures of factor analyzers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2712-2723, September.
- McLachlan, Geoffrey J. & Krishnan, Thriyambakam & Ng, See Ket, 2004. "The EM Algorithm," Papers 2004,24, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Chris Fraley & Adrian Raftery, . "Model-based Methods of Classification: Using the mclust Software in Chemometrics," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(i06).
- Bouveyron, C. & Girard, S. & Schmid, C., 2007. "High-dimensional data clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 502-519, September.
- Montanari, Angela & Calo, Daniela G. & Viroli, Cinzia, 2008. "Independent factor discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3246-3254, February.
- McLachlan, G.J. & Bean, R.W. & Ben-Tovim Jones, L., 2007. "Extension of the mixture of factor analyzers model to incorporate the multivariate t-distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5327-5338, July.
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried, 2003. "Editorial: recent developments in mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 349-357, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.