Modelling high-dimensional data by mixtures of factor analyzers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 41 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montanari, Angela & Viroli, Cinzia, 2011. "Maximum likelihood estimation of mixtures of factor analyzers," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(9), pages 2712-2723, September.
- Sylvie Tchumtchoua & Dipak Dey, 2012. "Modeling Associations Among Multivariate Longitudinal Categorical Variables in Survey Data: A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 77(4), pages 670-692, October.
- Bouveyron, C. & Girard, S. & Schmid, C., 2007. "High-dimensional data clustering," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 502-519, September.
- Wang, Wan-Lun, 2013. "Mixtures of common factor analyzers for high-dimensional data with missing information," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 120-133.
- McLachlan, G. J. & Khan, N., 2004. "On a resampling approach for tests on the number of clusters with mixture model-based clustering of tissue samples," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 90-105, July.
- Cinzia Viroli, 2010. "Dimensionally Reduced Model-Based Clustering Through Mixtures of Factor Mixture Analyzers," Journal of Classification, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 363-388, November.
- McLachlan, Geoffrey J. & Krishnan, Thriyambakam & Ng, See Ket, 2004. "The EM Algorithm," Papers 2004,24, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- McLachlan, G.J. & Bean, R.W. & Ben-Tovim Jones, L., 2007. "Extension of the mixture of factor analyzers model to incorporate the multivariate t-distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5327-5338, July.
- Chris Fraley & Adrian Raftery, . "Model-based Methods of Classification: Using the mclust Software in Chemometrics," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 18(i06).
- Montanari, Angela & Calo, Daniela G. & Viroli, Cinzia, 2008. "Independent factor discriminant analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 3246-3254, February.
- Tsay, Ruey S. & Ando, Tomohiro, 2012. "Bayesian panel data analysis for exploring the impact of subprime financial crisis on the US stock market," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3345-3365.
- Wan-Lun Wang & Tsung-I Lin, 2013. "An efficient ECM algorithm for maximum likelihood estimation in mixtures of t-factor analyzers," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 751-769, April.
- Anastasios Bellas & Charles Bouveyron & Marie Cottrell & Jérôme Lacaille, 2013. "Model-based clustering of high-dimensional data streams with online mixture of probabilistic PCA," Advances in Data Analysis and Classification, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 281-300, September.
- Galimberti, Giuliano & Montanari, Angela & Viroli, Cinzia, 2009. "Penalized factor mixture analysis for variable selection in clustered data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4301-4310, October.
- Bohning, Dankmar & Seidel, Wilfried, 2003. "Editorial: recent developments in mixture models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 349-357, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.