F. Murtagh (2005). Correspondence analysis and data coding with Java and R. 230 pp., US$76.00. ISBN 1584885289
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2002. "Generalized constrained multiple correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 211-224, June.
- Lawrence Hubert & Phipps Arabie, 1992. "Correspondence analysis and optimal structural representations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 119-140, March.
- Harvey Goldstein, 1987. "The choice of constraints in correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 207-215, June.
- Antoine Falguerolles & Said Jmel & Joe Whittaker, 1995. "Correspondence analysis and association models constrained by a conditional independence graph," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(2), pages 161-180, June.
- Krishna Tateneni & Michael Browne, 2000. "A noniterative method of joint correspondence analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 157-165, June.
- Shizuhiko Nishisato, 1993. "On quantifying different types of categorical data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 617-629, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.