Sticky individual prices and the dynamics of the general price level
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1981)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bankim Chadha & Daniel Tsiddon, 1996.
"Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates, and the Variability of Output,"
IMF Working Papers
96/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1998. "Inflation, nominal interest rates and the variability of output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 547-573, October.
- Chadha, Bankim & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1994. "Inflation, Nominal Interest Rates and the Variability of Output," CEPR Discussion Papers 1068, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Plasmans J. & Fornero J. & Michalak T., 2006.
"A microfounded sectoral model for open economies,"
2007013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jorge Fornero & Tomasz Michalak & Joseph Plasmans, 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 2052, CESifo Group Munich.
- Plasmans, J.E.J. & Fornero, J. & Michalak, T., 2007. "A Microfounded Sectoral Model for Open Economies," Discussion Paper 2007-39, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1997.
"Stopping inflations, big and small,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 759-782.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1998. "Monetary policy under neoclassical and New-Keynesian Phillips Curves, with an application to price level and inflation targeting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-27, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007.
"The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- Knotek II, Edward S., 2008.
"Convenient prices, currency, and nominal rigidity: Theory with evidence from newspaper prices,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 55(7), pages 1303-1316, October.
- Edward S. Knotek II, 2005. "Convenient prices, currency, and nominal rigidity : theory with evidence from newspaper prices," Research Working Paper RWP 05-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.