Have the Chinese provinces become integrated under reform?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal China Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 13 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/chieco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan C. Stockman, 1989.
"Sectoral and National Aggregate Disturbances to Industrial Output in Seven European Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
2313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1988. "Sectoral and national aggregate disturbances to industrial output in seven European countries," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 387-409.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "The Razor'S Edge: Distortions And Incremental Reform In The People'S Republic Of China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1091-1135, November.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Eswar Prasad, 1997.
"Currency Unions, Economic Fluctuations, and Adjustment: Some New Empirical Evidence,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(1), pages 36-58, March.
- Eswar Prasad & Tamim Bayoumi, 1996. "Currency Unions, Economic Fluctuations, and Adjustment - Some New Empirical Evidence," IMF Working Papers 96/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Cai, Fang & Wang, Dewen & Du, Yang, 2002. "Regional disparity and economic growth in China: The impact of labor market distortions," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 197-212.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1998.
"The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(449), pages 1009-25, July.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A & Rose, Andrew K, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," CEPR Discussion Papers 1473, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Andrew K. Rose, 1996. "The Endogeneity of the Optimum Currency Area Criteria," NBER Working Papers 5700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-22, April.
- Tang, K. K., 1998. "Economic Integration of the Chinese Provinces: A Business Cycle Approach," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 13, pages 549-570.
- Alwyn Young, 2000. "The Razor's Edge: Distortions and Incremental Reform in the People's Republic of China," NBER Working Papers 7828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Xinpeng, 2006. "A currency union for Hong Kong and Mainland China?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 894-911, October.
- Li, Cheng, 2010. "Savings, investment, and capital mobility within China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 14-23, March.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2013. "Spatial Price Differences and Inequality in China: Housing Market Evidence," Working Papers in Economics 13/06, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004.
"Taiwan's Role in the Economic Architecture of East Asia and the Pacific,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
343, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Drysdale & Xinpeng Xu, 2004. "Taiwan'S Role In The Economic Architecture Of East Asia And The Pacific," Trade Working Papers 22865, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Liu, Tung & Li, Kui-Wai, 2006.
"Disparity in factor contributions between coastal and inner provinces in post-reform China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 449-470.
- Tung Liu & Kui-Wai Li, 2005. "Disparity in Factor Contributions between Coastal and Inner Provinces in Post-reform China," Working Papers 200502, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2006.
- Krug, B. & Hendrischke, H., 2006. "Institution Building and Change in China," Research Paper ERS-2006-008-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012.
"Regional Inequality in Contemporary China,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 13(1), pages 113-137, May.
- World Bank, 2005. "China : Integration of National Product and Factor Markets, Economic Benefits and Policy Recommendations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8690, The World Bank.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2009. "Regional Inflation in China," MPRA Paper 24722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Drysdale, 2005.
"Regional Cooperation in East Asia and FTA Strategies,"
Asia Pacific Economic Papers
344, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Peter Drysdale, 2005. "Regional Cooperation in East Asia and FTA Strategies," Trade Working Papers 22016, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Li, Jie & Qiu, Larry D. & Sun, Qunyan, 2003. "Interregional protection: Implications of fiscal decentralization and trade liberalization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 227-245.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc & Shuo Huang, 2013.
"Whither China? Reform and Economic Integration among Chinese Regions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4220, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Jarko Fidrmuc & Shuo Huang, 2013. "Whither China? Reform and Economic Integration among Chinese Regions," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Woo, Kai-Yin & Lee, Shu-Kam, 2009. "Detecting intra-national PPP model in China: A median-unbiased estimation approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 1029-1032, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.