Alternative management accounting research--whence and whither
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 28 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jane Baxter & Wai Fong Chua, 2008. "The field researcher as author-writer," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 101-121, July.
- Salvador Carmona, 2003. "Outsourcing as Compassion? The Case of the Manufacture of Cigarettes by Poor Catholic Nuns 1817-1819," Working Papers Economia wp03-09, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Jørgensen, Brian & Messner, Martin, 2010. "Accounting and strategising: A case study from new product development," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 184-204, February.
- Eriksen, Scott D. & Urrutia, Ignacio, 2005. "An institutional sociology perspective of the implementation of activity based costing by Spanish health care institutions," IESE Research Papers D/582, IESE Business School.
- M. Frigotto & Graziano Coller & Paolo Collini, 2013. "The Strategy and Management Control Systems relationship as emerging dynamic process," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 631-656, August.
- Dambrin, Claire & Pezet, Anne, 2009. "How texts and artefacts produce normative social roles : an inquiry into an investment procedure as a mediating instrument," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3884, Paris Dauphine University.
- Mostafa Jazayeri & Danture Wickramsinghe & Tharusha Gooneratne, 2011. "Convergence versus divergence of performance measurement systems: Lessons from spatial variations," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 292-314, September.
- Benjamin Dreveton & SÃ©bastien Rocher, 2009. "The success story of a â€˜successful?' management device," Post-Print halshs-00479810, HAL.
- Bala Balachandran, 2007. "Imperialismo occidental y contabilidad en Oriente: La historia del Instituto de contadores de gestiÃ³n autorizados de Sri Lanka," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÃ“MICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Caglio, Ariela & Ditillo, Angelo, 2008. "A review and discussion of management control in inter-firm relationships: Achievements and future directions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 865-898.
- Levant, Yves & Alcouffe, Simon & Berland, Nicolas, 2008. "Actor-networks and the diffusion of management accounting innovations : a comparative study," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1094, Paris Dauphine University.
- Fasshauer, Ingrid, 2012. "Les interactions entre contrÃ´le et stratÃ©gie : redÃ©finition du rÃ´le des cadres intermÃ©diaires et du levier interactif de contrÃ´le," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11150 edited by Berland, Nicolas.
- Annick Bourguignon, 2009. "Enseigner Le ContrÃ´le De Gestion : Un Piege Ethique ?," Post-Print halshs-00460922, HAL.
- Nicolas Berland & Eve Chiapello, 2009. "Criticisms of capitalism, budgeting and the double enrolment: Budgetary control rhetoric and social reform in France in the 1930s and 1950s," Post-Print halshs-00365946, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.