The role for empirical research in management accounting
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 11 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindsay, R. Murray, 1995. "Reconsidering the status of tests of significance: An alternative criterion of adequacy," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-53, January.
- Colwyn Jones, T. & Dugdale, David, 2002. "The ABC bandwagon and the juggernaut of modernity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 121-163.
- Gary Fleischman & Kenton Walker & Eric Johnson, 2010. "A field study of user versus provider perceptions of management accounting system services," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 252-285, September.
- Allan Hansen, 2011. "Relating performative and ostensive management accounting research: Reflections on case study methodology," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(2), pages 108-138, June.
- Hertog,Friso,den, 2002. "Learning by Doing Organization Research: Inside Views from a Dutch Nephew," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zimmerman, Jerold L., 2001. "Conjectures regarding empirical managerial accounting research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 411-427, December.
- Susan Bartlett & Michael John Jones, 1997. "Annual reporting disclosures 1970-90: an exemplification," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 61-80.
- Salvador Carmona & Rafael Donoso & Philip Reckers, 2013. "Timing in Accountability and Trust Relationships," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 481-495, February.
- repec:eme:qrfmpp:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:68-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricia Everaert & Stijn Loosveld & Tom Van Acker & Marijke Schollier & Gerrit Sarens, 2006. "Characteristics of target costing: theoretical and field study perspectives," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 236-263, September.
- Madalina Dumitru & Mariana Elena Glavan & Catalina Gorgan & Valentin Florentin Dumitru, 2013. "International Integrated Reporting Framework: A Case Study In The Software Industry," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(15), pages 2.
- Thyssen, Jesper & Israelsen, Poul & JÃ¸rgensen, Brian, 2005. "Activity Based Costing as a method for assessing the economics of modularization - a case study and beyond," Management Accounting Research Group Working Papers, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies M-2005-04, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Barker, Richard & Hendry, John & Roberts, John & Sanderson, Paul, 2012. "Can company-fund manager meetings convey informational benefits? Exploring the rationalisation of equity investment decision making by UK fund managers," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 207-222.
- Langfield-Smith, Kim, 1997. "Management control systems and strategy: A critical review," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 207-232, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.