Accounting systems and systems of accountability -- understanding accounting practices in their organisational contexts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 10 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Fay & Lucas Introna & François-Régis Puyou, 2010. "Living with numbers: Accounting for subjectivity in/with management accounting systems," Post-Print hal-00771160, HAL.
- Judy Brown, 2010. "Accounting and visual cultural studies: potentialities, challenges and prospects," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(4), pages 482-505, May.
- Berland, Nicolas & Loison, Marie-Claire, 2005. "« Responsible Care» et management durable: comportement volontaire ou réaction adaptative ? Généalogie et pratiques dans l'industrie chimique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2245, Paris Dauphine University.
- Delouis-Girardi, Béatrice, 2002. "Régulation des tarifs d'interconnexion : analyse en vue de déterminer son impact sur les systèmes comptables des entreprises de télécoms," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3277, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bertrand Masquefa & Pierre Teller, 2013. "The effects of uncertainty, trust, structure and resistance to change in the diffusion of management accounting innovations: an agent based modeling approach," Working Papers hal-00583488, HAL.
- Bino Catasús & Sofi Ersson & Jan-Erik Gröjer & Fan Yang Wallentin, 2007. "What gets measured gets … on indicating, mobilizing and acting," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(4), pages 505-521, June.
- Dominique Bessire, 2002. "Recherches " Critiques " En Controle De Gestion : Une Typologie," Post-Print halshs-00584444, HAL.
- Vassili Joannides & N. Berland, 2008. "Grounded theory: quels usages dans les recherches en contrôle de gestion?," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00676580, HAL.
- Jens Steffek, 2008. "Public Accountability and the Public Sphere of International Governance," RECON Online Working Papers Series 3, RECON.
- Ashfaq Ahmad Khan & Wiqar Ahmad, 2013. "Matching resources with demand: a flawed strategy?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 20(1), pages 63-89, June.
- Cooper, Stuart M. & Owen, David L., 2007. "Corporate social reporting and stakeholder accountability: The missing link," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 32(7-8), pages 649-667.
- Bala Balachandran, 2007. "Imperialismo occidental y contabilidad en Oriente: La historia del Instituto de contadores de gestión autorizados de Sri Lanka," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Berland, Nicolas & Joannides, Vassili, 2008. "Grounded theory : quels usages dans les recherches en contrôle de gestion ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/1375, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.