Budgeting as a means for control and loose coupling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 8 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Berland, Nicolas, 2011. "Rhetoric and the fate of budgeting," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6741, Paris Dauphine University.
- Claire Dambrin & Caroline Lambert & Samuel Sponem, 2005. "Contrôle Et Changement : Une Perspective Néoinstitutionnelle," Post-Print halshs-00581182, HAL.
- Kakkuri-Knuuttila, Marja-Liisa & Lukka, Kari & Kuorikoski, Jaakko, 2008. "Straddling between paradigms: A naturalistic philosophical case study on interpretive research in management accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(2-3), pages 267-291.
- Moll, Jodie & Hoque, Zahirul, 2011. "Budgeting for legitimacy: The case of an Australian university," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 86-101, February.
- Fabienne Villesèque-Dubus, 2007. "Le processus budgétaire comme processus d’interactions sociales:une approche par l’analyse de réseau social," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(3), pages 161-184, September.
- Luft, Joan & Shields, Michael D., 2003. "Mapping management accounting: graphics and guidelines for theory-consistent empirical research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 169-249.
- Ahrens, Thomas & Chapman, Christopher S., 2006. "Doing qualitative field research in management accounting: Positioning data to contribute to theory," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 819-841, November.
- Fabienne Villesèque-Dubus & Pascale Amans & Agnès Mazars-Chapelon, 2010. "De la politisation à l'instrumentation d'un outil de gestion: le cas du budget dans les théâtres associatifs," Post-Print halshs-00676921, HAL.
- Sinikka Moilanen, 2008. "The role of accounting in the management control system: a case study of a family-led firm," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 165-183, September.
- Bruce Gurd, 2008. "Remaining consistent with method? An analysis of grounded theory research in accounting," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(2), pages 122-138, July.
- Larissa von Alberti-Alhtaybat & Khaldoon Al-Htaybat, 2010. "Qualitative accounting research: an account of Glaser's grounded theory," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 208-226, June.
- Fabienne Villesèque-Dubus, 2005. "Vers une transversalisation des budgets : un essai d'observation et d'interprétation," Post-Print halshs-00483762, HAL.
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline & Sponem, Samuel, 2006. "Control and change studying the process of institutionalisation," Les Cahiers de Recherche 842, HEC Paris.
- Pascale Amans & Agnès Mazars-Chapelon & Fabienne Villesèque-Dubus, 2009. "Utilisation Instrumentale Et Politique Du Budget Dans Les Organisations Artistiques Et Culturelles : Le Cas De Quatre Scenes De Spectacle Vivant," Post-Print halshs-00460410, HAL.
- Dambrin, Claire & Lambert, Caroline & Sponem, Samuel, 2005. "Contrôle et changement : une perspective néo-institutionnelle," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2860, Paris Dauphine University.
- Walters, Melissa, 2004. "Alternative accounting thought and the prison-house of metaphor," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 157-187, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.