Accounting systems in organisational contexts: A case for critical theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Accounting, Organizations and Society.
Volume (Year): 12 (1987)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unerman, Jeffrey & Bennett, Mark, 2004. "Increased stakeholder dialogue and the internet: towards greater corporate accountability or reinforcing capitalist hegemony?," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 685-707, October.
- Lee Parker, 2002. "Twentieth-century textbook budgetary discourse: formalization, normalization and rebuttal in an Anglo-Saxon environment," European Accounting Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 305-327.
- Max Baker, 2010. "Re-conceiving managerial capture," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(7), pages 847-867, September.
- Carol A. Adams & Carlos Larrinaga-González, 2007. "Engaging with organisations in pursuit of improved sustainability accounting and performance," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Dominique Bessire, 2002. "Recherches " Critiques " En Controle De Gestion : Une Typologie," Post-Print halshs-00584444, HAL.
- Christensen, Mark & Skærbæk, Peter, 2010. "Consultancy outputs and the purification of accounting technologies," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 524-545, July.
- Haslinda Yusoff & Glen Lehman, 2009. "Corporate environmental reporting through the lens of semiotics," Asian Review of Accounting, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 226-246, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.