Irrigation performance at tertiary level in the rice schemes of the Office du Niger (Mali): Adequate water delivery through over-supply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 83 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hendrickx, J. M. H. & Vink, N. H. & Fayinke, T., 1986. "Water requirement for irrigated rice in a semi-arid region in West Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-90, March.
- Anbumozhi, V. & Yamaji, E. & Tabuchi, T., 1998. "Rice crop growth and yield as influenced by changes in ponding water depth, water regime and fertigation level," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 241-253, September.
- Haefele, S. M. & Wopereis, M. C. S. & Ndiaye, M. K. & Kropff, M. J., 2003. "A framework to improve fertilizer recommendations for irrigated rice in West Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 313-335, April.
- Hertzog, Thomas & Poussin, Jean-Christophe & Tangara, Bréhima & Kouriba, Indé & Jamin, Jean-Yves, 2014. "A role playing game to address future water management issues in a large irrigated system: Experience from Mali," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 1-14.
- Mateos, Luciano & Lozano, David & Baghil, Ahmed Baba Ould & Diallo, Oumar Abdoul & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David, 2010. "Irrigation performance before and after rehabilitation of a representative, small irrigation scheme besides the Senegal River, Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(6), pages 901-909, June.
- García-Bolaños, Mariana & Borgia, Cecilia & Poblador, Noemí & Dia, Mamadou & Seyid, Ould Mohamed Vadel & Mateos, Luciano, 2011. "Performance assessment of small irrigation schemes along the Mauritanian banks of the Senegal River," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1141-1152, May.
- Kazbekov, Jusipbek & Abdullaev, Iskandar & Manthrithilake, Herath & Qureshi, Asad & Jumaboev, Kakhramon, 2009. "Evaluating planning and delivery performance of Water User Associations (WUAs) in Osh Province, Kyrgyzstan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(8), pages 1259-1267, August.
- Marcia Nation, 2010. "Understanding women’s participation in irrigated agriculture: a case study from Senegal," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 163-176, June.
- Borgia, Cecilia & García-Bolaños, Mariana & Li, Tao & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David & Mateos, Luciano, 2013. "Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 19-26.
- Vandersypen, K. & Keita, A.C.T. & Coulibaly, B. & Raes, D. & Jamin, J.-Y., 2007. "Drainage problems in the rice schemes of the Office du Niger (Mali) in relation to water management," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 153-160, April.
- Berbel, J. & Mateos, L., 2014. "Does investment in irrigation technology necessarily generate rebound effects? A simulation analysis based on an agro-economic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 25-34.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.