GISAREG--A GIS based irrigation scheduling simulation model to support improved water use
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 77 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wriedt, Gunter & van der Velde, Marijn & Aloe, Alberto & Bouraoui, Fayal, 2009. "A European irrigation map for spatially distributed agricultural modelling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 771-789, May.
- Pereira, L.S. & Paredes, P. & Sholpankulov, E.D. & Inchenkova, O.P. & Teodoro, P.R. & Horst, M.G., 2009. "Irrigation scheduling strategies for cotton to cope with water scarcity in the Fergana Valley, Central Asia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(5), pages 723-735, May.
- Horst, M.G. & Shamutalov, S.S. & Pereira, L.S. & Goncalves, J.M., 2005. "Field assessment of the water saving potential with furrow irrigation in Fergana, Aral Sea basin," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 77(1-3), pages 210-231, August.
- Ojeda-Bustamante, Waldo & Gonzalez-Camacho, Juan Manuel & Sifuentes-Ibarra, Ernesto & Isidro, Esteban & Rendon-Pimentel, Luis, 2007. "Using spatial information systems to improve water management in Mexico," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 81-88, April.
- Getnet, Mezegebu & Hengsdijk, Huib & van Ittersum, Martin, 2014. "Disentangling the impacts of climate change, land use change and irrigation on the Central Rift Valley water system of Ethiopia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 104-115.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.