University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research
International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building
Contact information of University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research:
Web page: http://www.uni-giessen.de/cms/target-groups/welcome/view?set_language=en
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:ugidic
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By downloads (last 12 months).
- 159770 The creation of the national educational system of Uzbekistan and establishment of bilateral educational relations with leading European countries
by Mamajonov, Nuriddin
- 159227 Proceedings of the International Conference and Young Researchers’ Forum - “Natural resource use in Central Asia: Institutional challenges and the contribution of capacity building” held in Giessen, 1st October 2013
by Anonymous & Pawlowski, Ira
- 159226 Estimation of phreatic evaporation in irrigation agriculture using stable isotopes
by Umirzakov, Gulomjon & Barthold, F. & Schneider, K. & Forkutsa, I. & Breuer, L. & Stulina, G. & Dukhovny, V. & Frede, H.-G.
- 159128 Assessing the recent Glacier retreat in Chon and Kichi Naryn Catchments, Kyrgyz Republic
by Duishonakunov, Murataly & Imbery, S. & King, L.
- 159127 Dust storms, dust transfer and depositions in the southern Aral Sea region
by Aslanov, Ilkhomjon
- 159125 Land use, food and nutrition security – case study in rural Uzbekistan
by Gojenko, Boris & Leonhaeuser, I.-U. & Stulina, G.
- 159123 How Fruit Consumption Might Be Fruitful for the Economy: Analyzing Effects of Improvements in Fruit and Vegetable Availability and Accessibility in Uzbekistan
by Ergashev, Alisher
- 159119 Farmers' perceptions of land and water property rights: Discrepancies between de jure and de facto rights in Tajikistan
by Gehrigk, Frederike & Herzfeld, Thomas & Theesfeld, Insa
- 159114 Performance evaluation of the BUDGET model in simulating cotton and wheat yield and soil moisture in Fergana valley
by Kenjabaev, Shavkat & Forkutsa, I. & Bach, M. & Frede, H.-G.
- 159111 The impact of WTO accession on agricultural sector of Tajikistan
by Khakimov, Parviz
- 159108 Efficiency of wheat and cotton producing farms in Uzbekistan: a Stochastic Frontier Approach
by Absalyamov, Davron
- 159103 Analysis of Fossil Fuel Subsidies in Kazakhstan
by Nugumanova, Lyazzat
- 159101 Pricing Behaviour Of Kazakh, Russian And Ukrainian Exporters In The International Wheat Market
by Gafarova, Gulmira & Perekhozhuk, Oleksandr & Glauben, Thomas
- 159099 Institutional analysis of irrigation management in Uzbekistan using Qualitative Comparative Analysis: Case studies of water consumers associations in Bukhara region
by Hamidov, Ahmad & Khamidov, Mukhamadkhan & Thiel, Andreas
- 159097 Kazakh emissions trading scheme: legal implications for land use
by Sabitova, Saltanat
- 159093 Legal Arrangements and Pasture–related Socio–ecological Challenges in Kyrgyzstan
by Dörre, Andrei
- 159089 Economic analysis of afforestation of marginal croplands in Uzbekistan
by Djanibekov, Utkur & Khamzina, Asia & Villamor, Grace B. & Lamers, John P.A
- 159076 Impacts of Liberalization on Agriculture and Trade: A Case Study of Uzbekistan
by Sattarov, Doniyor & Schmitz, P. Michael & Mal, Puran
- 159075 Is Rogun a Silver Bullet for Water Scarcity in Central Asia?
by Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, A. & Ringler, C.
- 159074 Socio-economic Features of the Agro-pastoralists in the Zarafshan Valley, NW Tajikistan
by Avazov, Shakhzod
- 159072 Radar remote sensing for surveying and monitoring of earthquakes and mass movements in Southern Kyrgyzstan
by Teshebaeva, Kanayim & Sudhaus, Henriette & Wetzel, Hans-Ulrich & Echtler, Helmut & Zubovich, Alexander & Roessner, Sigrid