Wetting patterns and nitrogen distributions as affected by fertigation strategies from a surface point source
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 67 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cassel Sharmasarkar, F. & Sharmasarkar, S. & Miller, S. D. & Vance, G. F. & Zhang, R., 2001. "Assessment of drip and flood irrigation on water and fertilizer use efficiencies for sugarbeets," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 241-251, January.
- Rahil, M.H. & Antonopoulos, V.Z., 2007. "Simulating soil water flow and nitrogen dynamics in a sunflower field irrigated with reclaimed wastewater," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 142-150, September.
- Patel, Neelam & Rajput, T.B.S., 2008. "Dynamics and modeling of soil water under subsurface drip irrigated onion," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1335-1349, December.
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Ravikumar, V. & Vijayakumar, G. & Simunek, J. & Chellamuthu, S. & Santhi, R. & Appavu, K., 2011. "Evaluation of fertigation scheduling for sugarcane using a vadose zone flow and transport model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1431-1440, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.