Wetting patterns and nitrogen distributions as affected by fertigation strategies from a surface point source
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 67 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cassel Sharmasarkar, F. & Sharmasarkar, S. & Miller, S. D. & Vance, G. F. & Zhang, R., 2001. "Assessment of drip and flood irrigation on water and fertilizer use efficiencies for sugarbeets," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 241-251, January.
- Rahil, M.H. & Antonopoulos, V.Z., 2007. "Simulating soil water flow and nitrogen dynamics in a sunflower field irrigated with reclaimed wastewater," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 142-150, September.
- Gardenas, A.I. & Hopmans, J.W. & Hanson, B.R. & Simunek, J., 2005. "Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 219-242, June.
- Patel, Neelam & Rajput, T.B.S., 2008. "Dynamics and modeling of soil water under subsurface drip irrigated onion," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1335-1349, December.
- Ravikumar, V. & Vijayakumar, G. & Simunek, J. & Chellamuthu, S. & Santhi, R. & Appavu, K., 2011. "Evaluation of fertigation scheduling for sugarcane using a vadose zone flow and transport model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(9), pages 1431-1440, July.
- Arbat, G. & Roselló, A. & Domingo Olivé, F. & Puig-Bargués, J. & González Llinàs, E. & Duran-Ros, M. & Pujol, J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F., 2013. "Soil water and nitrate distribution under drip irrigated corn receiving pig slurry," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 11-22.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.