Two-dimensional modeling of nitrate leaching for various fertigation scenarios under micro-irrigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 74 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li, Jiusheng & Zhang, Jianjun & Rao, Minjie, 2004. "Wetting patterns and nitrogen distributions as affected by fertigation strategies from a surface point source," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 89-104, June.
- Michelakis, N. & Vougioucalou, E. & Clapaki, G., 1993. "Water use, wetted soil volume, root distribution and yield of avocado under drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 119-131, October.
- Siyal, A.A. & Skaggs, T.H., 2009. "Measured and simulated soil wetting patterns under porous clay pipe sub-surface irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(6), pages 893-904, June.
- Elmaloglou, S. & Diamantopoulos, E., 2009. "Simulation of soil water dynamics under subsurface drip irrigation from line sources," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1587-1595, November.
- Mubarak, Ibrahim & Mailhol, Jean Claude & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael & Bouarfa, Sami & Ruelle, Pierre, 2009. "Effect of temporal variability in soil hydraulic properties on simulated water transfer under high-frequency drip irrigation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1547-1559, November.
- Elmaloglou, S. & Diamantopoulos, E. & Dercas, N., 2010. "Comparing soil moisture under trickle irrigation modeled as a point and line source," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 426-432, March.
- Doltra, J. & Muñoz, P., 2010. "Simulation of nitrogen leaching from a fertigated crop rotation in a Mediterranean climate using the EU-Rotate_N and Hydrus-2D models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 277-285, February.
- Patel, Neelam & Rajput, T.B.S., 2008. "Dynamics and modeling of soil water under subsurface drip irrigated onion," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(12), pages 1335-1349, December.
- Mailhol, Jean Claude & Ruelle, Pierre & Walser, Sabine & Schütze, Niels & Dejean, Cyril, 2011. "Analysis of AET and yield predictions under surface and buried drip irrigation systems using the Crop Model PILOTE and Hydrus-2D," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1033-1044, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.