A simulation study of the effect of soil water balance and water stress on winter wheat production under different climate change scenarios
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Water Management.
Volume (Year): 61 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hopmans, J. W. & Van Immerzeel, C. H., 1988. "Variation in evapotranspiration and capillary rise with changing soil profile characteristics," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-4), pages 297-305, June.
- Zhang, L. & Dawes, W. R. & Slavich, P. G. & Meyer, W. S. & Thorburn, P. J. & Smith, D. J. & Walker, G. R., 1999. "Growth and ground water uptake responses of lucerne to changes in groundwater levels and salinity: lysimeter, isotope and modelling studies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 265-282, February.
- Mejia, M. N. & Madramootoo, C. A. & Broughton, R. S., 2000. "Influence of water table management on corn and soybean yields," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-89, November.
- Hutmacher, R. B. & Ayars, J. E. & Vail, S. S. & Bravo, A. D. & Dettinger, D. & Schoneman, R. A., 1996. "Uptake of shallow groundwater by cotton: growth stage, groundwater salinity effects in column lysimeters," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 205-223, October.
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007.
"The Impact Of Climate Change On The Profitability Of Site Specific Technologies,"
47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007
7574, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Finger, Robert & Gerwig, Claude N., 2007. "The Impact of Climate Change on the Profitability of Site Specific Technologies," MPRA Paper 4792, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert & Klein, Tommy & Calanca, Pierluigi & Walter, Achim, 2013. "Adapting crop management practices to climate change: Modeling optimal solutions at the field scale," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 55-65.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Cain, Jewelwayne, 2013. "Drought Tolerance of Soybean Crops in Missouri," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142507, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert & Klein, Tommy & Calanca, Pierluigi & Walter, Achim, 2012. "Adapting Towards Climate Change: A Bioeconomic Analysis of Winterwheat and Grain Maize," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126483, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stastná, M. & Toman, F. & Dufková, J., 2010. "Usage of SUBSTOR model in potato yield prediction," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 286-290, February.
- Holden, Nicholas M. & Brereton, Anthony J., 2006. "Adaptation of water and nitrogen management of spring barley and potato as a response to possible climate change in Ireland," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 297-317, April.
- Mati, Rastislav & Kotorová, Dana & Gombos, Milan & Kandra, Branislav, 2011. "Development of evapotranspiration and water supply of clay-loamy soil on the East Slovak Lowland," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1133-1140, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.