Quantitative assessment of improved rice variety adoption: the farmer's perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 66 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manzanilla, D.O. & Paris, T.R. & Vergara, G.V. & Ismail, A.M. & Pandey, S. & Labios, R.V. & Tatlonghari, G.T. & Acda, R.D. & Chi, T.T.N. & Duoangsila, K. & Siliphouthone, I. & Manikmas, M.O.A. & Macki, 2011. "Submergence risks and farmers' preferences: Implications for breeding Sub1 rice in Southeast Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(4), pages 335-347, April.
- Kenneth, Akankwasa & Gerald, Ortmann & Edilegnaw, Wale & Wilberforce, Tushemereirwe, 2012. "Ex-Ante Adoption of New Cooking Banana (Matooke) Hybrids in Uganda Based on Farmers' Perceptions," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123302, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sigei, Geoffrey & Bett, Hillary & Kibet, Lawrence, 2014. "Determinants of Market Participation among Small-scale Pineapple Farmers in Kericho County, Kenya," MPRA Paper 56149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazvimavi, Kizito & Twomlow, Steve, 2009. "Socioeconomic and institutional factors influencing adoption of conservation farming by vulnerable households in Zimbabwe," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 101(1-2), pages 20-29, June.
- Noltze, Martin & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2011. "Understanding the adoption of systemic innovations in smallholder agriculture: the System of Rice Intensification (SRI) in Timor Leste," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114604, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Epiphane Sodjinou & Arne Henningsen, 2012. "Community-Based Management and Interrelations between Different Technology Adoption Decisions: Innovations in Village Poultry Farming in Western Africa," IFRO Working Paper 2012/11, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Abebe, Gumataw K. & Bijman, Jos & Pascucci, Stefano & Omta, Onno, 2013. "Adoption of improved potato varieties in Ethiopia: The role of agricultural knowledge and innovation system and smallholder farmers’ quality assessment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 22-32.
- Bett, Charles, 2004. "Farm level adoption decisions of soil and water management technologies in semi-arid Eastern Kenya," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58369, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tite Ehuitché Beke, 2011. "Institutional constraints and adoption of improved rice varieties: Econometric evidence from Ivory Coast," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(2), pages 117-141.
- Dontsop Nguezet, Paul Martin & Diagne, Aliou & Okoruwa, Victor O. & Ojehomon, Vivian E.T., 2012. "Estimation of Actual and Potential Adoption Rates and Determinants of NERICA Rice Varieties in Nigeria," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126069, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.