Estimation of stochastic frontier production functions with time-varying parameters and technical efficiencies using panel data from Indian villages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Pinheiro, Antonio E., 1993. "Efficiency Analysis Of Developing Country Agriculture: A Review Of The Frontier Function Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 22(1), April.
- Sombat Singkharat & Aree Wiboonpongse & Yaovarate Chaovanapoonphol, 2012. "Efficiency of improved peeled longan drying technology in Thailand: A metafrontier approach," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(3), pages 19-32, September.
- Tim J. Coelli, 1995.
"Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(3), pages 219-245, December.
- Coelli, Tim J., 1995. "Recent Developments In Frontier Modelling And Efficiency Measurement," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 39(03), December.
- Coelli, T. J., 1995. "Recent Developments in Frontier Modelling and Efficiency Measurement," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148798, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anastassios Karaganis & Antonios Tassoulis, 2006. "Spatial Efficiency Analysis of Arable Crops in Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p616, European Regional Science Association.
- George E. Battese & Sohail J. Malik & Sumiter Broca, 1993. "Production Functions for Wheat Farmers in Selected Districts of Pakistan: An Application of a Stochastic Frontier Production Function with Time-varying Inefficiency Effects," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 233-268.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Midmore, Peter & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 1999.
"Separating Technical Change From Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency In The Absence Of Distributional Assumptions,"
11842, Agecon Search.
- G. Karagiannis & P. Midmore & V. Tzouvelekas, 2002. "Separating Technical Change from Time-Varying Technical Inefficiency in the Absence of Distributional Assumptions," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 23-38, July.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001. "Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 235-243, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.