Spatial dimensions of precision agriculture: a spatial econometric analysis of millet yield on Sahelian coversands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
- Bongiovanni, Rodolfo & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2001. "Precision Agriculture: Economics Of Nitrogen Management In Corn Using Site-Specific Crop Response Estimates From A Spatial Regression Model," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20650, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Griffin, Terry W. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Field-Scale Experimental Designs and Spatial Econometric Methods for Precision Farming: Strip-Trial Designs for Rice Production Decision Making," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35367, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ancev, Tihomir & Odeh, Inakwu O.A., 2005. "Use of Spatially Referenced Data in Agricultural Economics Research," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137743, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nelson, Gerald C., 2002. "Introduction to the special issue on spatial analysis for agricultural economists," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 197-200, November.
- Suárez Cano, Patricia & Mayor Fernández, Matías & Cueto Iglesias, Begoña, 2011. "How important is access to employment offices in Spain? An urban and non-urban perspective," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 119-140.
- Liv Osland & Inge Thorsen & Jens Petter Gitlesen, 2007. "Housing Price Gradients in a Region with One Dominating Center," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(3), pages 321-346.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.