The potential impact of climate change on Taiwan's agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reilly, John M., 1999. "Climate Change: Can Agriculture Adapt?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(1).
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Nordhaus, William D & Shaw, Daigee, 1994. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 753-71, September.
- Robert K. Kaufmann & Seth E. Snell, 1997. "A Biophysical Model of Corn Yield: Integrating Climatic and Social Determinants," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 178-190.
- Darwin, Roy & Tsigas, Marinos E. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Raneses, Anton, 1995. "World Agriculture and Climate Change: Economic Adaptations," Agricultural Economics Reports 33933, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Dixon, Bruce L. & Hollinger, Steven E. & Garcia, Philip & Tirupattur, Viswanath, 1994. "Estimating Corn Yield Response Models To Predict Impacts Of Climate Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
- Vera-Diaz, Maria del Carmen & Kaufmann, Robert K. & Nepstad, Daniel C. & Schlesinger, Peter, 2008. "An interdisciplinary model of soybean yield in the Amazon Basin: The climatic, edaphic, and economic determinants," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 420-431, April.
- Chang, Ching-Cheng & Chen, Chi-Chung, 2002. "Climate Change And Crop Yield Distribution: Some New Evidence From Panel Data Models And Implications For Crop Insurance," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19589, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chebil, Ali & Mtimet, Nadhem & Tizaoui, Hassen, 2011. "Impact du changement climatique sur la productivitÃ© des cultures cÃ©rÃ©aliÃ¨res dans la rÃ©gion de BÃ©ja (Tunisie)," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Jiang, Qiang, 2009. "An agro-economic model to analyse climate change impacts on farmers' income," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48172, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Deressa, T. & Hassan, Rashid M. & Poonyth, Daneswar, 2005. "Measuring the impact of climate change on South African agriculture: The case of sugar-cane growing regions," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(4), December.
- Zhou, Li & Turvey, Calum G., 2014. "Climate change, adaptation and China's grain production," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 72-89.
- Auci, Sabrina & Vignani, Donatella, 2014. "Climate change effects and agriculture in Italy: a stochastic frontier analysis at regional level," MPRA Paper 53500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shrestha, Shailesh & Ciaian, Pavel & Himics, Mihay & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin, 2013. "Impacts of Climate Change on EU Agriculture," Review of Agricultural and Applied Economics (RAAE), Faculty of Economics and Management, Slovak Agricultural University in Nitra Provider-Homepage: http://www.roaae.org;Association of Agricultural Economists in Slovakia (APES), vol. 16(2).
- Ajetomobi, Joshua Olusegun & Abidun, Ajiboye & Hassan, Rashid M., 2010. "Economic Impact of Climate Change on Irrigated Rice Agriculture in Nigeria," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95778, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.