Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimara, Efthalia & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1998. "Adoption of new tobacco varieties in Greece: Impacts of empirical findings on policy design," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 297-307, December.
- Damianos, Dimitrios & Skuras, Dimitrios, 1996. "Unconventional adjustment strategies for rural households in the less developed areas in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 61-72, September.
- Janaiah, Aldas & Hossain, Mahabub & Casiwan, C.B. & Ut, T.T., 2002. "Hybrid Rice Technology For Food Security In The Tropics: Can The Chinese Miracle Be Replicated In The Southeast Asia?," Miscellaneous Papers 11835, Agecon Search.
- Azad, Md Abdus Samad & Mustafi, B.A.A. & Hossain, Mahabub, 2008. "Hybrid Rice: Economic Assessment of a Promising Technology for Sustainable Food Grain Production in Bangladesh," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5987, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Xu, Xiaosong & Jeffrey, Scott R., 1998. "Efficiency and technical progress in traditional and modern agriculture: evidence from rice production in China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 157-165, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.