Effects of school reform on education and labor market performance: Evidence from Chile's universal voucher system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Quantitative Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (07)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2008.
"Quality of schooling, returns to schooling and the 1981 vouchers reform in Chile,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4617, The World Bank.
- Patrinos, Harry A. & Sakellariou, Chris, 2011. "Quality of Schooling, Returns to Schooling and the 1981 Vouchers Reform in Chile," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 2245-2256.
- MacLeod, W. Bentley & Urquiola, Miguel, 2012. "Competition and Educational Productivity: Incentives Writ Large," IZA Discussion Papers 7063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Óscar Landerretche & Nicolás Lillo & Esteban Puentes, 2011.
"The Union Effect on Wages in Chile: A Two-Stage Approach Using Panel Data,"
wp332, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Landerretche & Nicolás Lillo & Esteban Puentes, 2013. "The Union Effect on Wages in Chile: A Two-Stage Approach Using Panel Data," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 27(2), pages 164-191, 06.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.