The Structure of Technology over Time: A Model for Testing the "Putty-Clay" Hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1977)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2003.
"Technology Adoption Under Relative Factor Price Uncertainty: The Putty-Clay Investment Model,"
1014, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara, 2004. "Technology Adoption under Relative Factor Price Uncertainty: The Putty-Clay Investment Model," 2004 Meeting Papers 39, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Patrick Francois & Huw Lloyd-Ellis, 2004. "Investment Cycles," Macroeconomics 0405005, EconWPA, revised 05 May 2004.
- Steinbuks, Jevgenijs & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2014. "Assessing energy price induced improvements in efficiency of capital in OECD manufacturing industries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6929, The World Bank.
- Chao Wei, 2003. "Energy, the Stock Market, and the Putty-Clay Investment Model," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 311-323, March.
- Lars Jonung, 2005. "Proceedings of the 2004 first annual DG ECFIN research conference on â€œBusiness Cycles and Growth in Europeâ€," European Economy - Economic Papers 227, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés, 2013. "An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 120-130.
- Lawrence J. Lau & Barry K. Ma, 1986. "Choice of Technique in a Putty-Clay Model of Production," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 321-326, Jul-Sep.
- Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2013. "On market-mediated emissions and regulations on life cycle emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 77-84.
- Richard E. Just & Rulon D. Pope, 2012. "Cost Function Estimation with Proportional Errors in Variables," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 4(2), pages 59-81, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.