The Estimation of Some Continuous Time Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1980. "Methods for estimating continuous time Rational Expectations models from discrete time data," Staff Report 59, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Roderick McCrorie, J., 2001. "Interpolating exogenous variables in continuous time dynamic models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1399-1427, September.
- Eric Ghysels & J. Isaac Miller, 2014. "On the Size Distortion from Linearly Interpolating Low-frequency Series for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1403, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "Formulating and estimating continuous time rational expectations models," Staff Report 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fasen, Vicky & Fuchs, Florian, 2013. "On the limit behavior of the periodogram of high-frequency sampled stable CARMA processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 229-273.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1986.
"Regression Theory for Near-Integrated Time Series,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
781R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 1987.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models : A Survey of Peter PhillipsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Work and Some New Results," Microeconomics Working Papers 23046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J, 1983.
"The Dimensionality of the Aliasing Problem in Models with Rational Spectral Densities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 377-87, March.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1981. "The dimensionality of the aliasing problem in models with rational spectral densities," Staff Report 72, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jun YU, 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results,"
21-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yu, Jun, 2014. "Econometric Analysis Of Continuous Time Models: A Survey Of Peter Phillips’S Work And Some New Results," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(04), pages 737-774, August.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results," Working Papers CoFie-04-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2007.
"Regression Models with Mixed Sampling Frequencies,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
8-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Peter Robinson, 2007. "On discrete sampling of time-varying continuous-time systems," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6795, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1980. "Rational expectations models and the aliasing phenomenon," Staff Report 60, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fasen, Vicky, 2013. "Statistical estimation of multivariate Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes and applications to co-integration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 172(2), pages 325-337.
- Eric Ghysels & Pedro Santa-Clara & Rossen Valkanov, 2004. "The MIDAS Touch: Mixed Data Sampling Regression Models," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-20, CIRANO.
- Peter Robinson, 2007. "On Discrete Sampling Of Time-Varyingcontinuous-Time Systems," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2007/520, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.