A Picture of Male Unemployment in Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 90 (1980)
Issue (Month): 363 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vincent Fromentin, 2012.
"Migration and unemployment duration in OECD countries: A dynamic panel analysis,"
AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1113-1124.
- Vincent Fromentin, 2012. "Migration and unemployment duration in OECD countries: A dynamic panel analysis," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1999.
"Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom,"
IZA Discussion Papers
81, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hatton, Timothy J. & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 1998. "Migration, Migrants and Policy in the United Kingdom," CEPR Discussion Papers 1960, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2001.
"Race and the Incidence of Unemployment in South Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2001-18, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Gandhi Kingdon & John Knight, 2004. "Race and the Incidence of Unemployment in South Africa," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 198-222, 05.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2004. "Race and the Incidence of Unemployment in South Africa," Labor and Demography 0409005, EconWPA.
- Geeta Kingdon & John Knight, 2001. "Race and the Oncidence of Unemployment in South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2001-18, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christian Dustmann & Francesca Fabbri, 2003.
"Language proficiency and labour market performance of immigrants in the UK,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(489), pages 695-717, 07.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fabbri, Francesca, 2000. "Language Proficiency and Labour Market Performance of Immigrants in the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dustmann, Christian & Fabbri, Francesca, 2000. "Language Proficiency and Labour Market Performance of Immigrants in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 2487, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Wheatley Price, .
"The Employment Adjustment of Male Immigrants in England,"
Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics
98/9, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Stephen Wheatley Price, 2001. "The employment adjustment of male immigrants in England," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 193-220.
- Pemberton, James, 1995. "Trends versus cycles: Asymmetric preferences and heterogeneous individual responses," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 241-255.
- Appleton, Simon & Knight, John & Song, Lina & Xia, Qingjie, 2002. "Labor retrenchment in China: Determinants and consequences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 252-275.
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2002. "Testing Intertemporal Substitution, Implicit Contracts, and Hours Restriction Models of the Labor Market Using Micro Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 905-927, September.
- O'Leary, Nigel C. & Murphy, Philip D. & Latreille, Paul L. & Blackaby, David H. & Sloane, Peter J., 2005. "Accounting for Differences in Labour Market Outcomes in Great Britain: A Regional Analysis Using the Labour Force Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 1501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sloane, Peter J. & Gazioglu, Saziye, 1996. "Immigration and occupational status: A study of Bangladeshi and Turkish fathers and sons in the London labour market," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 399-424, December.
- A. Nikolaou & I. Theodossiou, 2003. "Living in unemployment or who experiences a high unemployment burden?," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 35(11), pages 1271-1276.
- D Leslie & D Blackaby & P Murphy & N OLeary, 2009. "The Employment and Earnings of Britains Senior Citizens," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 1-26, September.
- Stephen Wheatley Price, . "The Unemployment Experience of Male Immigrants in England," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 98/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.