U.S. Airline Deregulation: Implications for European Transport
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Economic Society in its journal The Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 103 (1993)
Issue (Month): 419 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Office of the Secretary-General, School of Economics and Finance, University of St. Andrews, St. Andrews, Fife, KY16 9AL, UK
Phone: +44 1334 462479
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marin, 2010.
"The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Philippe Gagnepain & Pedro Marín, 2010. "The effects of airline alliances: what do the aggregate data say?," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 251-276, July.
- Phillipe Gagnepain & Pedro L. Marín, 2009. "The effects of airline alliances: What do the aggregate data say?," Economics Working Papers we096540, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Zhang, Zhentang, 1998.
"Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 1997. "Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 97-38, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Damien J. NEVEN & Lars-Hendrik R�LLER & Zhentang ZHANG, 1998. "Union Power and Product Market Competition : Evidence from the Airline Industry," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9810, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 1999. "Union Power and Product Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 99-05, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Neven, Damien J. & Roller, Lars-Hendrik, 1996. "Rent sharing in the European airline industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 933-940, April.
- Damien J. Neven & Lars-Hendrik Röller & Zhentang Zhang, 2002. "Endogenous Costs and Price-Cost Margins," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 294, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1997.
"The costs and benefits of regulation : implications for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1773, The World Bank.
- Guasch, J Luis & Hahn, Robert W, 1999. "The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 137-58, February.
- Guasch, J. Luis & Hahn, Robert W., 1999. "The Costs and Benefits of Regulation: Implications for Developing Countries," Working paper 120, Regulation2point0.
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Pels, Eric, 2003. "Institutions, Regulation, and the Evolution of European Air Transport," Serie Research Memoranda 0010, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Anton Goebel & Esko Niskanen, 1997. "Airline Deregulation: The American Experience and Prospects for Europe," Discussion Papers 149, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Manfred J. Holler & Günter Knieps & Esko Niskanen, 1997. "Standardization in Transportation Markets: A European Perspective," Discussion Papers 151, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Cruz, Carlos & Marques, Rui, 2010.
"Contribution to the study of PPP arrangements in airport development, management and operation,"
24623, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cruz, Carlos Oliveira & Marques, Rui Cunha, 2011. "Contribution to the study of PPP arrangements in airport development, management and operation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 392-400, March.
- Robin Sickles & David Good & Lullit Getachew, 2002. "Specification of Distance Functions Using Semi- and Nonparametric Methods with an Application to the Dynamic Performance of Eastern and Western European Air Carriers," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 133-155, January.
- Button, Kenneth, 2009. "The impact of USâ€“EU â€œOpen Skiesâ€ agreement on airline market structures and airline networks," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 59-71.
- Lee, Chia-Yen & Johnson, Andrew L., 2012. "Two-dimensional efficiency decomposition to measure the demand effect in productivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 216(3), pages 584-593.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.