La produccion agraria y el consumo español en el siglo XIX
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Revista de Historia Económica.
Volume (Year): 7 (1989)
Issue (Month): 02 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_RHEProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Vecchi & Michela Coppola, 2004.
"Nutrition And Growth In Italy, 1861-1911 What Macroeconomic Data Hide,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wh043101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Vecchi, Giovanni & Coppola, Michela, 2006. "Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911: What macroeconomic data hide," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 438-464, July.
- Carlos Santiago-Caballero, 2012. "Provincial grain yields in Spain, 1750-2009," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-04, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Carlos Santiago Caballero, 2010.
"Income inequality in central Spain, 1690-1800,"
Working Papers in Economic History
wp10-11, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Jesús Gonzalo & Jean-Yves Pitarakis, 2012. "Estimation and inference in threshold type regime switching models," Economics Working Papers we1204, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- James Simpson, 1995. "How important was tariff protection for Spanish farming prior to 1936?," Economic History Working Papers 22433, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Ramon Garrabou & Enric Tello & Xavier Cussó, 2006. "Between specialization and globalization. The marketing of agrarian products and its environmental impacts seen from a historical perspective: the province of Barcelona in the mid-nineteenth century," UHE Working papers 2006_06, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.