Usefulness Of The Constrained Planning Problem In A Model Of Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 12 (2008)
Issue (Month): 04 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Singh, Rajesh, 2010. "Optimal monetary rules under persistent shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1277-1294, July.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph H. & Martin, Antoine, 2009.
"Why does overnight liquidity cost more than intraday liquidity?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1236-1246, June.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine, 2007. "Why Does Overnight Liquidity Cost More Than Intraday Liquidity?," Staff General Research Papers 13096, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag & Antoine Martin, 2007. "Why does overnight liquidity cost more than intraday liquidity?," Staff Reports 281, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tarishi Matsuoka, 2010.
"Imperfect Interbank Markets and the Lender of Last Resort,"
KIER Working Papers
731, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Matsuoka, Tarishi, 2012. "Imperfect interbank markets and the lender of last resort," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1673-1687.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.