An Analysis of the Wealth Effects of Japanese Offshore Dollar-Denominated Convertible and Warrant Bond Issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 30 (1995)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Jong, Abe & Veld, Chris, 2001.
"An empirical analysis of incremental capital structure decisions under managerial entrenchment,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1857-1895, October.
- Jong, A. de & Veld, C.H., 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Incremental Capital Structure Decisions Under Managerial Entrenchment," Discussion Paper 1998-83, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- John Ammer & Michael S. Gibson, 1996. "Regulation and the cost of capital in Japan: a case study," International Finance Discussion Papers 556, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rene M. Stulz, 1999. "Globalization of Equity Markets and the Cost of Capital," NBER Working Papers 7021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sze Kim Chin & Nur Adiana Hiau Abdullah, 2013. "Announcements Effect of Corporate Bond Issuance and Its Determinants," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 7(1), March.
- Greiner, Daniel & Kalay, Avner & Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi, 2002. "The market for callable-convertible bonds: Evidence from Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1995.
"Why Is There a Home Bias? An Analysis of Foreign Portfolio Equity Ownership in Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
5166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M., 1997. "Why is there a home bias? An analysis of foreign portfolio equity ownership in Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 3-28, October.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Kim, Yong-Cheol & Stulz, Rene M, 1999.
"The Underreaction Hypothesis and the New Issue Puzzle: Evidence from Japan,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(3), pages 519-34.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Yong-Cheol Kim & Rene M. Stulz, 1996. "The Underreaction Hypothesis and the New Issue Puzzle: Evidence from Japan," NBER Working Papers 5819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miller, Darius P., 1999. "The market reaction to international cross-listings:: evidence from Depositary Receipts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 103-123, January.
- Bailey, Warren & Chung, Y. Peter & Kag, Jun-koo, 1996. "Investment restrictions and the pricing of Korean convertible Eurobonds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 93-111, May.
- Abhyankar, Abhay & Dunning, Alison, 1999. "Wealth effects of convertible bond and convertible preference share issues: An empirical analysis of the UK market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1043-1065, July.
- Errunza, Vihang R. & Miller, Darius P., 2003. "Valuation effects of seasoned global equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1611-1623, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.