The Costs, Wealth Effects, and Determinants of International Capital Raising: Evidence from Public Yankee Bonds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Financial Intermediation.
Volume (Year): 11 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622875
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Resnick, Bruce G., 2012. "Investor yield and gross underwriting spread comparisons among U.S. dollar domestic, Yankee, Eurodollar, and global bonds," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 445-463.
- Ahearne, Alan G. & Griever, William L. & Warnock, Francis E., 2004.
"Information costs and home bias: an analysis of US holdings of foreign equities,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 313-336, March.
- Alan G. Ahearne & William L. Griever & Francis E. Warnock, 2000. "Information costs and home bias: an analysis of U.S. holdings of foreign equities," International Finance Discussion Papers 691, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2012. "Corporate governance, agency problems and international cross-listings: A defense of the bonding hypothesis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 516-547.
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007.
"International financial integration through equity markets: Which firms from which countries go global?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 788-813, September.
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "International financial integration through equity markets : which firms from which countries go global ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4146, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio, 2007. "International Financial Integration through Equity Markets: Which Firms from Which Countries Go Global?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio L. Schmukler & Stijn Claessens, 2007. "International Financial Integration Through Equity Markets: Which Firms from Which Countries Go Global?," IMF Working Papers 07/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Kee-Hong Bae & Young Sup Yun & Warren Bailey, 2006. "Determinants of bond holdings by foreign investors," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Asian bond markets: issues and prospects, volume 30, pages 102-128 Bank for International Settlements.
- Bolton, Patrick, 2002. "Banking in Emerging Markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 362-365, October.
- Sergio L. Schmukler, 2004. "Financial globalization: gain and pain for developing countries," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 39 - 66.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.