Uniqueness of Equilibrium in the Classical Capital Asset Pricing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 23 (1988)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dana, Rose-Anne, 1999. "Existence, uniqueness and determinacy of equilibrium in C.A.P.M. with a riskless asset," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 167-175, October.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles R., 2000.
"Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets,"
1070, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Peter Bossaerts & Charles Plott, 2004. "Basic Principles of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence from Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 135-169.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Plott, Charles, 2000. "Basic Principles Of Asset Pricing Theory: Evidence From Large-Scale Experimental Financial Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 2578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Financial market equilibria with heterogeneous agents: CAPM and market segmentation," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2011-08, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hens, Thorsten & Laitenberger, Jorg & Loffler, Andreas, 2002. "Two remarks on the uniqueness of equilibria in the CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 123-132, April.
- Bettzuge, Marc Oliver, 1998. "An extension of a theorem by Mitjushin and Polterovich to incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 285-300, October.
- Jan Wenzelburger, 2010. "The two-fund separation theorem revisited," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 221-239, March.
- Thorsten Hens & Joerg Laitenberger & Andreas Loeffler, . "On Uniqueness of Equilibria in the CAPM - (This paper replaces "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibria in the CAPM")," IEW - Working Papers 039, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens & Andres L=EEffler, 1995. "Market Demand Functions in the CAPM," Discussion Paper Serie A 468, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rockafellar, R. Tyrrell & Uryasev, Stan & Zabarankin, M., 2007. "Equilibrium with investors using a diversity of deviation measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3251-3268, November.
- Wenzelburger, Jan, 2008. "A Note on the Two-fund Separation Theorem," MPRA Paper 11014, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Sep 2008.
- Bick, Avi, 2004. "The mathematics of the portfolio frontier: a geometry-based approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 337-361, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.