Market Demand Functions in the Capital Asset Pricing Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 79 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cass, David & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "The structure of investor preferences and asset returns, and separability in portfolio allocation: A contribution to the pure theory of mutual funds," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 122-160, June.
- Andreu, Jordi, 1982. "Rationalization of market demand on finite domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 201-204, October.
- Magill, Michael & Shafer, Wayne, 1991. "Incomplete markets," Handbook of Mathematical Economics, in: W. Hildenbrand & H. Sonnenschein (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 30, pages 1523-1614 Elsevier.
- McFadden, Daniel & Mas-Colell, Andreu & Mantel, Rolf & Richter, Marcel K., 1974. "A characterization of community excess demand functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 361-374, December.
- Dothan, Michael U., 1990. "Prices in Financial Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195053128.
- Hugo Sonnenschein, 1973. "The Utility Hypothesis and Market Demand Theory," Discussion Papers 51, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Chiappori, Pierre-Andre & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1987. "Revealed Preferences and Differentiable Demand: Notes and Comments," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 687-91, May.
- Nielsen, Lars Tyge, 1990. "Existence of equilibrium in CAPM," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 223-231, October.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1978. "On Revealed Preference Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 121-31, February.
- Ross, Stephen A., 1978. "Mutual fund separation in financial theory--The separating distributions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 254-286, April.
- Allingham, Michael, 1991. "Existence Theorems in the Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1169-74, July.
- Levy, Moshe, 2007. "Conditions for a CAPM equilibrium with positive prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 404-415, November.
- Kruschwitz, Lutz & Löffler, Andreas, 2009. "Do taxes matter in the CAPM?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 73, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.