Bias in Regressions With a Lagged Dependent Variable
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 3 (1987)
Issue (Month): 03 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiviet, J.F. & Phillips, G.D.A., 1999.
"Higher-Order Asymptotic Expansions of the Least-Squares Estimation Bias in First-Order Dynamic Regression Models,"
9903, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D.A., 2012. "Higher-order asymptotic expansions of the least-squares estimation bias in first-order dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3705-3729.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2003.
"Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Timmermann, Allan, 2005. "Small sample properties of forecasts from autoregressive models under structural breaks," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1-2), pages 183-217.
- Allan Timmermann & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," CESifo Working Paper Series 990, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pesaran, M Hashem & Timmermann, Allan G, 2004. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts From Autoregressive Models Under Structural Breaks," CEPR Discussion Papers 4401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A. Di Liberto & J. Symons, 1999.
"Some Econometric Issues In Convergence Regressions,"
Working Paper CRENoS
199904, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriana Di Liberto & James Symons, 2003. "Some Econometric Issues in Convergence Regressions," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 71(3), pages 293-307, 06.
- Manfred Keil & Donald Robertson & James Symons, 2001.
"Minimum Wages and Employment,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0497, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hisashi Tanizaki & Shigeyuki Hamori & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2006. "On least-squares bias in the AR(p) models: Bias correction using the bootstrap methods," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 109-124, January.
- Tanizaki, Hisashi, 2000. "Bias correction of OLSE in the regression model with lagged dependent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 495-511, October.
- repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/3322 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Phillips, Garry D. A. & Schipp, Bernhard, 1999. "Alternative bias approximations in first-order dynamic reduced form models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 909-928, June.
- Noriega, Antonio E. & Ramos-Francia, Manuel, 2009. "The dynamics of persistence in US inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 168-172, November.
- Jan F. Kiviet & Garry D. A. Phillips, 2000. "Improved Coefficient and Variance Estimation in Stable First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0631, Econometric Society.
- Jan F. KIVIET & Garry D.A. PHILLIPS, 2012. "Improved Variance Estimation of Maximum Likelihood Estimators in Stable First-Order Dynamic Regression Models," Economic Growth centre Working Paper Series 1206, Nanyang Technolgical University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth centre.
- patel, saurin & sarkissian, sergei, 2012. "To Group or Not to Group? Evidence from Mutual Funds," MPRA Paper 38496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bao, Yong & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "The second-order bias and mean squared error of estimators in time-series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 650-669, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.