Nonparametric Estimation Of Varying Coefficient Dynamic Panel Data Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2010.
"Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions,"
School of Economics Working Papers
2010-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2013. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 928-955, November.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011. "Estimation in Single-Index Panel Data Models with Heterogeneous Link Functions," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2013.
"Estimation in Partially Linear Single-Index Panel Data Models With Fixed Effects,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 315-330, July.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011. "Estimation in Partially Linear Single-Index Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 14/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Su, Liangjun, 2012. "Semiparametric GMM estimation of spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 543-560.
- Jianhong Wu & Lixing Zhu, 2012. "Estimation of and testing for random effects in dynamic panel data models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 477-497, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.