Using Bootstrapped Confidence Intervals for Improved Inferences with Seemingly Unrelated Regression Equations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Econometric Theory.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 03 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECTProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergström, Pål, 1999. "Bootstrap Methods and Applications in Econometrics - A Brief Survey," Working Paper Series 1999:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dufour, J.M. & Khalaf, L., 2000.
"Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions,"
Cahiers de recherche
2000-10, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2002. "Simulation based finite and large sample tests in multivariate regressions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 303-322, December.
- Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2000. "Simulation Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-15, CIRANO.
- DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2000. "Simulation-Based Finite and Large Sample Tests in Multivariate Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 2000-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2005. "Estimation of Spatial Weights Matrix in a Spatial Error Model, with an Application to Diffusion in Housing Demand," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0519, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Fraser, D.A.S. & Rekkas, M. & Wong, A., 2005. "Highly accurate likelihood analysis for the seemingly unrelated regression problem," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 17-33, July.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2001.
"Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions,"
Cahiers de recherche
0111, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2001. "Finite-Sample Simulation-Based Tests in Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Cahiers de recherche 0105, GREEN.
- Kim, Jae H., 1999. "Asymptotic and bootstrap prediction regions for vector autoregression," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 393-403, October.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2013. "Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 617-634.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011.
"Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 254, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.