A Benefit/Cost Rule for Evaluating Public Projects in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Toronto Press in its journal Canadian Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 1 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Toronto Press Journals Division 5201 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T8
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glenn Jenkins, 1973. "The Measurement Of Rates Of Return And Taxation From Private Capital In Canada," Development Discussion Papers 1973-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1975. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Commodity Structure of Indirect Taxes in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 8(3), pages 433-41, August.
- Lawrence, C, 2009.
"Identifying an Australian 'Shadow' Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects,"
13336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence, Craig, 2009. "Identifying an Australian ‘Shadow’ Benefit / Cost Ratio for Public Projects," MPRA Paper 13481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harry F. Campbell, 1981. "Shadow-Prices for the Economic Appraisal of Public Sector Expenditures," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(3), pages 395-398, Summer.
- M. T. Sumner, 1980. "Comments on the Public-Sector Discount Rate: Response to Jenkins [Benefit-Cost Analysis in Canadian Practice]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 6(4), pages 648-650, Autumn.
- Dan Usher, 2002.
"The Marginal Cost of Public Funds is the Ratio of Mean Income to median Income,"
1011, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Usher, 2006. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds Is the Ratio of Mean Income to Median Income," Public Finance Review, , vol. 34(6), pages 687-711, November.
- Anonymous, 1981. "Introduction [The Social Discount Rate for Canada: A Further Analysis]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(3), pages 378-380, Summer.
- Christos Constantatos & Edwin G. West, 1991. "Measuring Returns from Education: Some Neglected Factors," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 17(2), pages 127-138, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.