AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1968)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2010. "PAYG pensions, tax-cum-subsidy and optimality," MPRA Paper 20219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisha A. Panzer & Assaf Razin, 1977.
"Competitive Efficiency in an Overlapping-Generation Model with Endogenous Population,"
283, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pazner, Elisha A. & Razin, Assaf, 1980. "Competitive efficiency in an overlapping-generation model with endogenous population," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 249-258, April.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2012. "PAYG pensions, tax-cum-subsidy and A-Pareto efficiency," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 65-71.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2009. "The optimum growth rate for population reconsidered," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 23-41, January.
- Kuhle, Wolfgang, 2012. "Dynamic efficiency and the two-part golden rule with heterogeneous agents," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 992-1006.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "Aging and Economic Opportunities: Major World Regions around the Turn of the Century," Research Department Publications 4180, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Frederic Tournemaine, 2008. "Social aspirations and choice of fertility: why can status motive reduce per-capita growth?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 49-66, January.
- Jere R. Behrman & Suzanne Duryea & Miguel Székely, 1999. "El envejecimiento y las oportunidades económicas: las principales regiones del mundo al final del siglo," Research Department Publications 4181, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2006. "Edmund Phelps's Contributions to Macroeconomics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2006-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2009. "Endogenous growth theory twenty years on: a critical assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 559, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2007. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population Reconsidered," MEA discussion paper series 07147, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Matthew Higgins & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Asian Demography and Foreign Capital Dependence," NBER Working Papers 5560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.