Der ESM und die europäischen Banken
AbstractManfred Borchert, Prof. em. Universität Münster, plädiert in seinem Kommentar dafür, das Wertpapier-Portefeuille von Banken durch eine bestimmte Quote zum Eigenkapital zu begrenzen.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal ifo Schnelldienst.
Volume (Year): 66 (2013)
Issue (Month): 23 (December)
Bank; Finanzkrise; Eurozone; EU-Staaten; ESM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian Van Rixtel, 2013.
"Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications,"
BIS Working Papers
412, Bank for International Settlements.
- Leonardo Gambacorta & Adrian van Rixtel, 2013. "Structural bank regulation initiatives: approaches and implications," BANCARIA, Bancaria Editrice, vol. 6, pages 14-27, June.
- Christian Kirchner, 2009. "Wege aus der internationalen Finanzmarktkrise," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer, vol. 89(7), pages 459-465, July.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Patrick McGuire, 2012.
"Systemic Risks in Global Banking: What Available Data can tell us and What More Data are Needed?,"
NBER Working Papers
18531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Systemic Risks in Global Banking: What Available Data Can Tell Us and What More Data are Needed?," NBER Chapters, in: Risk Topography: Systemic Risk and Macro Modeling National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.