Incidence And Unemployment Duration In The Oltenia Region
AbstractIn this paper the author analyzes how identified factors influence the incidence and duration of unemployment spells in the Oltenia Region. The statistical data were obtained from the National Agency for Employment and the analyzed period is 1st January 2008-31st December 2010.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics in its journal Constatin Brancusi University of Targu Jiu Annals - Economy Series.
Volume (Year): 2 (2011)
Issue (Month): (May)
unemployment; duration; hazard; employment;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Earle, John S. & Pauna, Catalin, 1996. "Incidence and duration of unemployment in Romania," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 829-837, April.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasçi, 2004.
"Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey,"
ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University
0404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2004.
- Aysit Tansel & Mehmet Tasci, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," Working Papers, Turkish Economic Association 2004/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Tasci, H. Mehmet, 2004. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration for Men and Women in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 1258, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2000-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & van Lomwel, A. Gijsbert C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2003.
"Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations,"
IZA Discussion Papers
898, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerard Berg & A. Lomwel & Jan Ours, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation of a dependent competing risks model for unemployment durations," Empirical Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 477-491, June.
- Ours, J.C. van & Lomwel, A.G.C. van & Berg, G. van den, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2003-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van Lomwel, A Gijsbert C & van Ours, Jan C, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of a Dependent Competing Risks Model for Unemployment Durations," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4120, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kupets Olga, 2005.
"Determinants of unemployment duration in Ukraine,"
EERC Working Paper Series
05-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2004. "Convergence and determinants of non-employment durations in Eastern and Western Germany," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 249-266, 06.
- Aysit Tansel & H. Mehmet Tasci, 2003. "Determinants of Unemployment Duration For Men and Women," Working Papers, Economic Research Forum 0332, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2003.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ecobici Nicolae).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.