The work in Romania : an analysis of the macroeconomic perspective
AbstractCentral objective of this working paper is to analyze the total available time of the Romanian population, and how time is structured, allocated and used by groups of activities. At the same time there will be taken into account the particularities on the use of time in different stages of life, and also the factors associated with influence and effects on social and economic welfare.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences in its journal Revista economica.
Volume (Year): 42-43 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences Dumbravii Avenue, No.17, postal code 550324, Sibiu, Romania
Phone: 004 0269 210375
Fax: 004 0269 210375
Web page: http://economice.ulbsibiu.ro/
More information through EDIRC
labour market; Romania; labour time; social welfare;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patricia Apps, 2003.
"Gender, Time Use and Models of the Household,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
464, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1984.
"Consumption during Retirement: The Missing Link in the Life Cycle,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1984. "Consumption During Retirement: The Missing Link in the Life Cycle," NBER Working Papers 0930, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977.
"Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976. "Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited," NBER Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Stephen Donald, 2007. "The Time and Timing Costs of Market Work," NBER Working Papers 13127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Istrate, Georgeta-Marinela & Caragea, Nicoleta, 2008. "Time-Constraint and Socio-Demographic Characteristics of population in Romania," MPRA Paper 45504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicoleta Caragea & Carmen Armstrong, 2010. "Time Allocation Differences Among Human Generations In Romania," Perspectives of Innovation in Economics and Business (PIEB), Prague Development Center, vol. 5(2), pages 62-66, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Florin Martin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.