Outward Orientation and Economic Development in Malaysia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal The World Economy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saqr, Khalid M. & Musa, Md. Nor, 2011. "A perspective of the Malaysian highway energy consumption and future power supply," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3873-3877, June.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2002.
"Malaysian Trade Policy and the 2001 WTO Trade Policy Review,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(9), pages 1297-1317, 09.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Sen, Kunal, 2002. "Malaysian Trade Policy and the 2001 WTO Trade Policy Review," Departmental Working Papers 2002-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- masron, Tajul arrifin & Mohd naseem niaz, Ahmad, 2008. "Export, Economic Integration and Exchange Rate Volatility in Turkey and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 41519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Is Black Economic Empowerment a South African Growth Catalyst? (Or Could It Be...)," Working Paper Series rwp08-033, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Wai-Heng, Loke, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Malaysia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48476, World Bank.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2010.
"Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article,"
Departmental Working Papers
2010-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Prema-Chandra Athukorala, 2011. "Trade Liberalisation and The Poverty of Nations: A Review Article," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 533-543.
- Devadason, Evelyn, 2007. "Do Trading Partners Matter for Labour Market Inequality? The Malaysian Case," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 3(1-2).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.