Newspaper Circulation and Local Government Efficiency
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Scandinavian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 113 (2011)
Issue (Month): (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Effects of groups and government size on information disclosure," MPRA Paper 36141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Effect of transparency on changing views regarding nuclear energy before and after Fukushima accident," MPRA Paper 34346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Olson and Putnam Hypotheses," MPRA Paper 34628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012.
"E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2012-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Oliver Falck & Robert Gold & Stephan Heblich, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," CESifo Working Paper Series 3827, CESifo Group Munich.
- Falck, Oliver & Gold, Robert & Heblich, Stephan, 2012. "E-Lections: Voting Behavior and the Internet," IZA Discussion Papers 6545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lars-Erik Borge & Pernille Parmer & Ragnar Torvik, 2013.
"Local Natural Resource Curse?,"
0014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Groups and information disclosure: evidence on the Olson and Putnam hypotheses in Japan,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 423-439, May.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Evidence on the Olson and Putnam Hypotheses in Japan," MPRA Paper 28101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013. "Transparency and View Regarding Nuclear Energy Before and After the Fukushima Accident: Evidence on Micro-data," MPRA Paper 46608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.