A Low Turnout Landslide: Abstention at the British General Election of 1997
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Political Studies Association in its journal Political Studies.
Volume (Year): 49 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Orla Doyle, 2012.
"SCHOOLING AND VOTER TURNOUT: Is there an American Exception?,"
201210, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Doyle, Orla, 2012. "Schooling and Voter Turnout: Is there an American Exception?," IZA Discussion Papers 6539, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arnaud Chevalier & Orla Doyle, 2012. "Schooling and Voter Turnout - Is there an American Exception?," Working Papers 201213, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Kevin Denny & Patrick Orla Doyle, 2005.
"Political Interest, Cognitive Ability and Personality - Determinants of Voter Turnout in Britain,"
200511, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Denny, Kevin & Doyle, Orla, 2008. "Political interest, cognitive ability and personality : determinants of voter turnout in Britain," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/16, University College Dublin.
- Jones, Philip & Dawson, Peter, 2007. "`Choice' in collective decision-making processes: Instrumental or expressive approval?," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 102-117, February.
- Kevin Denny & Orla Doyle, 2006. "Does Voting History Matter? Analysing Persistence in Turnout," Working Papers 200607, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.