Import Competition and the Profitability of United Kingdom Manufacturing Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hansson, Pär, 1990. "The Discipline of Imports in the Light of 1992: The Case of Sweden," Working Paper Series 274, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Carré, Denis, 1985. "Les modalités de la concurrence internationale et les performances des secteurs industriels français," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(1), pages 51-72, mars.
- Elango, B. & Sambharya, Rakesh B., 2004. "The influence of industry structure on the entry mode choice of overseas entrants in manufacturing industries," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 107-124.
- Eric Scheidegger, 1990. "Integration und Anpassungsdruck durch Wettbewerb in der Schweiz: Sektorale Kosten eines Abseitsstehens," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 126(III), pages 449-461, September.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2012. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 345-354.
- Zimmerman, Paul R. & Carlson, Julie A., 2010. "Critical import supply elasticities and the ‘imports-as-market-discipline’ hypothesis," MPRA Paper 27848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.